Find the number


I.Read each clue to find the number.

  1. If I subtract 5 from my number, 3 is left. My number is __________.

  1. I am thinking of a number. If I subtract 3 from the number, I still have 4. The number is ______.

  1. If I subtract 7 from my number, I have nothing left. My number is _________.

  1. I am thinking of two numbers. Their difference is 4. The larger number is 9. The other number is
___________.

  1. I am thinking of two numbers. Their difference is 6. The smaller number is 2. The other number
is _____________.

6. If you add me to 8, you get 14. What number am I? ___________

  1. If you subtract me from 17, you get 6. What number am I? ___________.

  1. If you add me to five, you get 1 more than 10. What number am I? ___________.

  1. If you add me to myself, you get 2 more than 12. What number am I? ___________.

  1. If you subtract me from 18, you get 5 + 6. What number am I? _____________.

II.Solve the following problems correctly.

  1. Father started a poultry by raising 145 chickens. After a week, 20 of them were sold. How many
chickens were left?






  1. In a week, Mother gathered 328 eggs. Fifteen eggs were broken. The rest were sold in the market. How many eggs were sold.





  1. Father bought 256 bags of bags of chicken feed. In a week, he used 132 bags. How many bags
were left?





  1. From one mango tree, the Santos family harvested 324 mangoes. From another mango tree, they
harvested 255 mangoes.
  1. How many mangoes did they harvest in all?




    1. If 100 mangoes were given to their neighbors, how many were left?




  1. Lito’s pet shop had 523 fish. Last week, 267 fish were sold. How many fish were left?





  1. Last week, Lito had 274 customers. This week, he had 352 customers. How many more
customers does he have this week than last week?





  1. Henry had 375 boxes of chocolates to sell during the school fair. At the end of the day, 183 boxes
were unsold. How many boxes were sold?






  1. Christopher had to answer a 25-item test in Math. In test I he got 7 mistakes while in test II, he got 5 mistakes. How many items did he answer correctly?





  1. Simon collected 54 stamps and Michael collected 63 stamps. They decided to give their classmate
Ritchie 34 stamps. How many stamps were left with Simon and Michael?





  1. Miss Ong has 48 pupils in her class. One morning, 4 boys and 5 girls were absent. How many
pupils reported to Miss Ong’s class on that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment