music

Fill in the blanks with the correct answer.

HOME

When I think of home
I think a place
Where there’s ____________ overflowin’
I wish I was home

I wish I was back there
With the _____________________
I’ve been knowin’

______________ that makes the tall trees
Bend into leaning
Suddenly the ________________________
That fall have a meaning
Sprinkling the ______________________
Makes it clear

Maybe there’s a chance
For me to go back
Now that I have some _________________
It would sure be nice
To be back ______________________
Where there’s_____________ and affection

And just maybe
I can convince
_________________ to slow up
Giving me enough time
In my ___________________ to grow up
Time be my ______________________
Let me start again

Suddenly my world’s gonna
Change its _____________________
But I still know where I’m going
I have had my __________________
Spun around in ____________________
And yet I have
Watched it ______________________

Oh if you’re list’nin’ __________________
Please don’t make it hard to know
If we should believe
The ____________________ that we see
Thus, should we _______________ away
Should we _________________ and stay
Or would it be
Better just to let ___________________ be

Livin’ here in this brand new
___________________
Might be a __________________________
But it taught me to ___________________
So it’s real, real to me
And I’ve learned
If we must look inside our
______________________
To find a world full of ___________________
Like yours, like mine
Like home

No comments:

Post a Comment